Sunday 10 June 2012

Mirror, mirror on the wall...

I face the mighty mirror and ask: " Mirror, mirror on the wall, tell me what is the source of that fair and firm belief in my core" and the noble mirror glitters as He answers, "it is you my powerful Queen, your source is your core, and can you ask for more?"
I simply can not...
There is this belief so serene, so sublime, so patient, so sure, so axiomatic, so unshaken...
I find myself on and off questioning, inventing impossbilities and  the unspoken and unuttered yet the loudest ever answer is crystall-clear everytime: it is and  it will be...all that you think as barriers are irrelevent everything will work as a cooperative component and time is a non-issue...
It is very well known that you desire this down to your very bones.

1 comment:

Tanya's said...

You are being miseed my dear.

Haftasonu adaya taşınıyoruz.

Şöyle uzun bir gün gelsenize, sabahtan gece yarısına, sabaha kadar.

Çok şey birikti.