Friday 8 June 2012

Butterflies fly

Now  is such an interesting time.
 For a long long time very strong passion and desire has been flowing through me...or in other words life has been flowing through me. To be burned and reborn from your ashes...it gets easier everytime and carries you far...time of stark contrast, let's say...
I was surely a strange child, I have always prayed for power...what does a little girl mean when she uses that huge word, power. What she meant has changed over time and it becomes clearer and clearer to her each and every day. And as it gets clearer we are becoming one. The road to power for sure, now I am sure, goes through the valleys of love, gentleness and kindness. The other forms of power that life has cause me to witness have all come tumbling down. They were weakness in disguise.
This period has triggered a list, a long and delicious list that I want to manifest. That is simply being alive, sweet butterflies fly around in delight as I imagine myself in the doing and having of all those things...I want my liberty, freedom now more than anything and I want to flirt and play with this wonderful world and nature...I want to teach this spirit to my daughter. I want her to take birds and butterflies seriously:)) I want her to be able to tap her inner worth easily...I want her to know that we are from a family of witch women and she knows:)) She only has to look inside...
I love this journey, it is sooooo delicious. I am sooooooooooooo thankful.
Now this summer I will be the Indiana Jones of Osman's dream, I will walk through the magical forests, dangerous dungeons, delicios stories, portrayals, myths and mysteries of the Empire, making delicious connections as I walk...I, with two of my dear friends that share the common iamginative currency with me...I am so lucky...
There is grace in surrender...I will just take my cosy and comfortable seat and watch all the things that will take place, fully believing that manifestations will be much more delicious and wonderfull and sunjoyfull that my wildest dreams...
Power is in the now:))

No comments: